$300 Scholarships for Organ Lessons
This is a scholarship intended to encourage a student to study the organ when that student has had no previous exposure to the instrument or less than one year of study.
- Intermediate level piano skill is preferred, however, exceptions may be made.
- You must have a recommendation from your piano teacher or from a member of the Omaha AGO.
- You must study with a teacher who is a member of the Omaha AGO.
- This scholarship may also be used for tuition to attend a Pipe Organ Encounter (POE).
- You must write a letter expressing your reasons for learning to play the organ. Include information about your musical training (keyboard, choral, instrumental) and about musical programs you have participated in at school, church or in the community.
Applications may be submitted at any time and will be considered at the next AGO board meeting.
Please complete the application by clicking which may be found here.